Our pool of talent provides legal advice on immigration aspects and is here to help you with perfect decision making. If you are willing to reside or willing live longer in the UK you are free to discuss your enquiries with us.

Stratton Knight Law specializes in providing advice related to immigration which includes:

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa:

Exceptional talent visa is applicable to somebody who is worldwide known or is a potential leader especially in the area of science and arts. However each applicant in the category of tier 1 exceptional talent visa should be endorsed by a renowned competent, for example they can be endorsed by arts council. But that is limited to 1,000 per year.

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa:

Entrepreneur visa is applicable to somebody who wants to set his own business in the country or who is actively involved in business activities. If you want your application to be successful you need to score a total of 95 points and need to be eligible as per all the immigration rules. The Entrepreneur visa is only for people with at least £50,000 to invest in the country.

Tier 1 Investor Visa:

Investor visa is applicable to somebody who wants to invest in the country. You need to be a substantial investor; rather you do not need to have a job offer or any sponsor to be an applicant of investor visa. Your application will be shortlisted on the basis of your ability to invest which ranges minimum of £1 million. Since other applications would need your eligibility in English speaking and could ask for any maintenance funds which can be supportive in any case, this investor visa application doesn’t need you to be eligible in above requirements.

Tier 1 General Visa:

General visa is applicable to somebody who is highly professional and who wants to work in the country or who is eligible for self employment or business activities without any sponsor.  However this application is not for those who do not have citizenship of UK. Your total points score must be 95 points based on your age, maintenance funds, English language familiarity and work experience in the UK.

Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa:

Graduate entrepreneur visa is applicable to somebody who has not done his masters from the UK but needs to start up his own business in the country. So for extending his/her stay after graduation, they require to apply for graduate entrepreneur visa.

Tier 2 General Visa:

General visa is applicable to somebody who has a sponsorship of UK and who has got an offer of a skilled work from an employer in UK. The job on offer must fulfill the criteria of sponsorship license and cannot be filled by a worker who is already residing in the UK.

Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa:

Many MNC’s shift their employees in their respective branches to work effectively; any employee who gets shifted to the UK branch needs to have a valid certificate of sponsorship from their employer to get the applications successful.

Below are the sub categories:

  • Long-term staff
  • Short-term staff
  • Graduate trainee
  • Skills transfer

Tier 2 Sportsman Visa:

Sportsman Visa is applicable to somebody who is a sports person and has an international caliber to stay in the UK for long.

Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa:

Minister of Religion is applicable to somebody who is a monk and missioner who wants to stay for a long in the country.

Tier 4 Student Visa:

Student Visa is applicable to somebody who is studying at the UK universities. While planning a study in the UK you need to have student visa which authorize you to have work permit for 20 hours per week during the term time and full time during holidays. Other than this your application can only be successful if you have plans to study minimum B2 level of English language course of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).

Tier 5 contributes to main segments:

  • Tier 5 Youth Mobility
  • Tier 5 Temporary Workers

Tier 5 Mobility Scheme applicants would only be able to apply once in a lifetime. Citizens who have were residing in the UK and were doing work from home are not eligible for this application.

Tier 5 Temporary Workers Visa is applicable to somebody, who is:

  • Creative and Sporting: Artists, performers, sports person
  • Charity Worker: Unpaid workers
  • Religious Worker: missionaries
  • Having Government authorized exchange: Government approved schemes which aims at sharing of experience, knowledge and best practice
  • Having International agreement: People entering the UK and working under international agreements



Register Now

For our monthly Newsletter